- Feeling isolated and unfulfilled?
- Repeating a flawed relationship?
- Struggling with Expat life?
- Need someone uninvolved to talk to?
- Having anxiety or panic attacks?
- Dealing with stress at work and home?
- Can't face going home or to work?
- Unable to move on after a loss?
- Struggling with an addiction?
- Suffering a loss of intimacy and sexual desire?
David Rayner is an experienced British Psychotherapist. He trained and practiced in the City of London UK for a number of years and now works in Singapore seconds from Raffles Place MRT. He helps those wishing to make difficult life-changes and those living with general feelings of sadness, loss and dissatisfaction with life. He is experienced in working with clients having trouble with relationships, depression, anxiety and panic attacks, low self-esteem, workplace issues, bereavement and sexuality. He is a psychodynamic psychotherapist registered with both the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) and the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapist (BACP). He is in private practice offering long and short-term counselling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to Expats and all English speaking individuals.
Located seconds from Raffles Place MRT in the City at the heart of the CBD his confidential practice is within walking distance for those working in the CBD and is easily accessible from any part of Singapore and for appointments at any time of day.
- Make an appointment
- Find out more about the process
- How long will it take? and other important questions
- Cost and commitment
- Take the next step
Counselling and CBT for expats and locals in Central Singapore. Minutes from Raffles Place MRT, on the NS and EW lines, minutes from the City, Orchard, Holland Village.
David provides face to face counselling to English speaking individuals. He also
provides Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and is a certified Executive Coach using the latest Cognitive Behavioral Coaching techniques.
Find out more